Thursday, January 8, 2009

For You My Mali ;)

Now let me put it straight here, this one is a forced post, a gift demanded by my friend Malvika Gaur, whom I unfortunately met during MSc days, uff. I was the first one to comment on how snobbish and boyish this girl is weird and one of a kind. Best was that I never knew I am the one who’s going top her list of Friends (Forbes recognizes icons, she recognized a diamond). Believe me I am still stuck there, in spite of my continuous efforts to come out of it.
Anyhow, would say she is lucky. She is a joker disguised as undertaker or a guy disguised as a gal. Oh ho!!
Before I write stuff to get killed, tired from the office, here are 10 points to live life queen/king sized from us or you may credit her afterwards.

1. Girls are girls they will always think, let’s think less, and work lesser.
2. Guys are guys they will always drink; let’s drink more, and more.
3. Everybody has time to interfere in others business, but lets take time to mind our business.
4. A flower a day keeps your friend happy and hay.
5. Life is short; let’s make it long, let’s run from home.
6. Sun rises in east sets in west; be it anything we are always the best.
7. Dogs bark, cats meow, but we are pigs lets grunt.
8. Every girl is following trends, lets be trendsetters, let’s stop shopping.
9. Everyone gives a smile, when we meet let’s give them a sunshine smile.
10. Everybody wants to live peacefully, let’s tell them noise cleans your ears.

And after learning these wonderful points I am still alive, happy and smiling and working too. Partying and thinking for a change.

Don’t think I killed her, she’s too alive.

Today is her birthday and she is turning 23 old age you see, so my aunt, this is all for you. That I have to say!!

2 comments:

  1. First the facts:
    1. I never forced..i merely "suggested".
    2.I'm not too sure about the top of friends list thingi..
    3. I'm not that lucky :P
    4. I'm younger than you...so technically u're the aunty here.
    5. Im the joker disguised as an undertaker definitely..

    Somehow..try as I may..I cant seem to spot a single positive thing written about me anywhere in all of the 336 words..and you call this is a dedication???
    Grrrrrr.....
    .
    .
    .
    Anyways..that's how I love it.wats life without a little mud slinging..Its my favourite post in the entire WWW(as its the only one on me)...and I have been increasing traffic of this blog by hitting at it every 1 hour..so it becomes the first link when anyone googles "mali"....my first step towards world domination...(evil laughter)...

    Everyone reading this post is a lucky pig...My/our 10 commandments is highly patented stuff..and now it is front of you..use it...and be smart like us :)

    @the author...I could'nt have written it any better myself...commendable job....u have made me proud of being a pig...I specially loved the Forbes line...simply cool..

    This post is just not funny,
    it's also very pun-ny,

    Many won't be able to tell head from tail,
    or discover what's hidden behind the veil,

    But I could'nt have asked for a better gift,
    or expected such a paradigm shift,

    All in all..I love it.. dear friend
    And may our grunting never end...


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ... I like ur writing skills. Very impressive !!!

    ReplyDelete